Solution Operations InternBookmark This
Perceptive Software, Inc. is seeking to grow our Industry Team. The Industry Team is responsible for developing industry strategy and solutions across both Perceptive Software and Lexmark. The Solution Operations Intern will support this effort by working with the Manager of Solution Operations and the rest of the Solution Operations Team to support a variety of projects and initiatives and the overall Industry Team.
As a member of the Solution Operations Team your responsibilities would include:
- Assisting in creating project templates and documenting processes
- Assisting with updating and maintaining the Industry Team Innovate site and related content
- Reviewing CRM data to ensure accuracy of Solution information and reporting findings
- Providing reporting or administrative support
- Providing project management support
- Demonstrating strong organizational skills and communication skills and be able to professionally communicate with others
- Demonstrating strong listening skills, asking questions to clarify for understanding
- Demonstrating attention to detail
- Working as part of a team environment in a complex organization
- Being self-motivated
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Project Management experience
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university on a full-time basis
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear, use hands for computer controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk.
- Regularly sets up, adjusts, assembles, controls, tests and operates computer equipment to generate input and output and transmit data.