Solution Sales AnalystBookmark This
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
The Solutions Sales Analyst (SSA) is responsible for sales growth in all Canon products through the implementation of Canon-branded and third-party solutions sales in Canon wholesale channels. The SSA is responsible for technical consultation, workflow assessment, development of strategy, and in-depth knowledge of Canon-branded and third-party solutions in order to support Canon sales efforts in assigned dealers and/or assigned geographical territories. The SSA must be able to communicate effectively with all functional areas within target Fortune 1000 companies with special emphasis on communications and relationships with technical and financial personnel. The SSA has in-depth technical product, industry, vertical market, and workflow knowledge to effectively assist the wholesale channels and end user customers with detailed analysis and recommendations pertaining to Canon hardware and software solutions. The SSA is responsible for dealer wholesale solutions sales channel account management, territory management, marketing program implementation, education, and other channel related support relating to Canon-branded and third-party solutions sales.Responsibilities:
- Support wholesale channel dealer sales efforts by providing Canon/third-party solutions technical expertise and workflow assessment to end-user customers and dealer partners through sales call and other related activity.
- Technical advisory support pertaining to Canon and third-party software solutions in regards to workflow survey assessments, RFP, RFQ, proposals, and other sales activity.
- Technical sales training/seminar delivery to SE audiences and Major Account Sales/technical sales personnel in the channel. All customization activity pertaining to dealer sales activity, including imageWARE Suite, third-party solutions, MEAP, and other customization activity (i.e. print driver, etc.). Technical sales support and staffing for launches, open houses, trade shows, Truck Tour, DSF, TechNet/SalesNet-type events when required. Market intelligence, market analysis, feedback, and reporting to CUSA. Development and execution of strategies with key decision makers and end-user customers in the dealer sales channel and with the intent of increasing Canon-branded and third-party software solutions sales. Dealer/account relationship management Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required
- CompTIA CDIA/CDIA+ Certification and CompTIA Network+ Certification strongly preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Certification or Novell equivalent, i.e. MCP, CNA/CNE, MCSA, etc. strongly preferred
- 5+ years in sales/sales support and industry related experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
Canon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.Company Overview:
Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. With approximately $45.6 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents registered in 2012† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World’s Most Admired Companies in 2013. In 2012, Canon U.S.A. has received the PCMag.com Readers' Choice Award for Service and Reliability in the digital camera and printer categories for the ninth consecutive year, and for camcorders for the past two years. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss.
Canon U.S.A's extensive product line and digital solutions enable businesses and consumers worldwide to capture, store and distribute information.
†Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office