Spclst, Audit/Dbase AnalystBookmark This
Join our LinkedIn Group, Frontier Technology: Networking, Forum, and Jobs.
We are offering an opportunity for a talented and motivated professional to join our Security and Compliance team to provide reporting and metrics across the IT Compliance and Security services. This position will provide high quality data analytics to key stakeholders, business units, and senior management through the development and maintenance of reporting systems. Additionally, this position will lead the companys software compliance function and be a key contributor to the growth of the department by providing a strong professional presence, technical expertise, business sense, and a strong desire to help measure the state of security and compliance within Frontier.
- Develops security reporting and metrics through the integration and aggregation of security reporting data within the Enterprise security and compliance portal.
- Responsible for validating software licensing entitlements, developing license metrics, and managing software compliance monitoring.
- Works with the Contract Management staff and the Software Deployment team to provide entitlement data and maintenance renewal information necessary to support contract and software compliance.
- Based on analysis, develops reports and proposals for action or remediation plans as necessary and presents to management.
- Implements and tests reporting engines and associated databases applying by applying knowledge of information management systems.
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing security measures to safeguard the computer database.
- The technical skills include the ability to write and test programs, integrate systems with APIs (Application Programming Interface).
- Exercises independent judgment with minimal direction from manager.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, problem solving, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage time.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Strong knowledge of report writing, data driven metrics, and data correlation.
- Strong knowledge of database technologies, such as SQL, Oracle, MySQL, etc.
- Conducts reviews of project requests and develops time estimates and cost required to accomplish.
- Good working knowledge of SQL Server and associated components
- Analyze data elements and determine proper data element associations, aggregation points, and related data elements
- Design, coding and testing of views and procedures, SSIS packages, reporting SRS datasets, etc.
- Assisting users with QA through acceptance, sign off and implementation.
- Develop new database tables, views, procedure, integration packages, reporting databases
- Maintain existing databases, including backups, indices, database analysis.
- Ability to discern and articulate user requirements, translate those needs into specifications and ensure these requirements are met.
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- MS SWL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- MS Report Builder
- MS Office Applications, with strong Excel and Visio
- MS Visual Studio
- Bachelors degree in an Information Technology field of study and a minimum of 8 years working experience with, (or combination of) the management of IT assets, data analytics and database administration
Rochester, NY OR Allen, TX