Speech Language Pathologist - SLP - Part Time - Seattle, WABookmark This
Speech LanguagePathologist - SLP
Part Time PRN Opportunities!
RehabCare is seeking a part time SLP for our rehabilitation program at Kin On Health Center in Seattle, WA. The ideal candidate would be bilingual in Chinese. We are also open to discussing PRN hours as well.
Learn more about this tremendous facility at:
The incumbent shall be responsible for providing a full range of speech-language pathology services including identification, assessment, treatment planning and therapeutic interventions in an interdisciplinary environment consistent with the position's qualifications, professional practices and ethical standards. The incumbent shall also demonstrate accountability for and contribution to program development, quality improvement, problem solving and productivity enhancement in a flexible interdisciplinary fashion.
- Participate in continuing education/professional development activities.
- Communicate and demonstrate a professional image/attitude for patients, families, clients, coworkers and others.
- Adhere to policies and practices of applicable professional organizations, facility and Team/Moore.
- Assist with the development of student programs as requested.
Contribute to client relations and marketing activities.
- Maintain licenses/certifications and memberships in applicable professional organizations.
- Complete screening on all patients within 24 hours following admission.
- Conduct initial assessments.
- Contribute to interdisciplinary care plans.
- Complete appropriate sections of resident assessment instrument (RAI).
- Provide age appropriate therapeutic interventions.
- Evaluate patient response to treatment and provide feedback to the rest of the team.
- Document the course of patient care including progress made and continuing need for treatment.
- Provide patient and family education on tasks and resources that will assist with continued functional independence.
- Coordinate treatment with other disciplines.
- Participate in rehab meetings.
- Function as a resource for and provide team members with inservice/cross-training on speech-language pathology
- Contribute to development of improved efficiency and productivity of facilityclinical/administrative functions.
- Participate in facility quality management activities.
- Collect quality review data.
- Participate in survey preparation activities.
- Interact with assigned program consultant.
- Participate in all facility committee activities as requested.
- Contribute to the delivery of cost effective care
Keywords: SLP, Speech Language Pathologist, CFY, CCC, ASHA, SLP, CCC-SLP, Speech Language Pathologist