Speech Language Pathologist - SLP - Part Time - Seattle, WABookmark This
Speech Language Pathologist - SLP - CCC-SLP
We are currently recruiting for a part time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) for our subacute unit at Kindred Hospital Seattle - Northgate, located in Seattle, WA. We are seeking a candidate with a minimum of 3 years experience experience with trach/vent MBS.This position would be for a part time schedule, up to five days per week, 3-5 hours per day. This position offers an exciting opportunity to join a team of dedicated health care professionals that pride themselves in providing quality patient care. Our facilities have a prominent reputation in the community for providing excellent rehabilitation services.
Learn more about this tremendous hospital at:http://www.kindredhospitalseattle.com/our-services/subacute-unit/
Play an important part in helping ourpatient to recover and feel better about themselves by providing therapy to maximize speech, language, cognitive and swallowing abilities.
- Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; assist with patient scheduling and post charges daily to patient records.
- Document patient care in accordance with Peoplefirst, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Instruct patient's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal laws.
Keywords: SLP, CCC-SLP, ASHA, Speech Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, ST, Seattle, WA, Northgate, Hospital, SNF, Speech Language Pathologist