Speech Pathologist - part-time no benefitsBookmark This
Mercy San Juan Medical Center
6501 Coyle Avenue
DescriptionThis position requires at least 2 years experience in a health care setting. Candidates must have a current, valid license as a Speech-Language Pathologist from the California Board of Medical Quality Assurance, current California driver"s license, possession of automobile insurance,access to an operating motor vehicle and a current CPR Certification from the American Heart Association.
The incumbent demonstrates competency in patient care for neonate, pediatric, adult, and geriatric patients.
The incumbent shall demonstrate behaviors consistent with the core (Mercy) values in support with Mercy San Juan Medical Center and the Mission and Philosophy of Dignity Health.
Mercy San Juan Medical Center is a nationally recognized 370-bed, not-for-profit, Level II Trauma Center located in Carmichael, California, serving the areas of north Sacramento County and south Placer County. It is one of the region"s largest and most comprehensive medical centers. Dedicated to the community"s well-being, our 2,100 employees, 430 medical staff and 270 volunteers provide excellence in care for more than 150,000 patients each year.
Mercy San Juan Medical Center consistently receives national attention for the high quality care we provide. Recent recognition includes U.S. News World Report"s list of 2011 Best Regional Hospitals and 2012 recognition from a national ratings organization that includes: Excellence Award in Critical Care/America"s 100 Best in Critical Care, Excellence Award in Neurosurgery and 5-star ratings in COPD, sepsis, pneumonia, pulmonary embolism, respiratory failure, neurosurgery, stroke, bowel obstruction and total knee replacement.
Among the medical services we provide are:
- One of the Sacramento area"s leading Level II trauma centers, recognized nationally as a leader in trauma care
- A Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, ranked among the world"s elite for survival rates of premature infants
- A comprehensive cardiac program that is part of the Mercy Heart and Vascular Institute, including cardiac surgery, cardiac catheterization and cardiac rehabilitation
- The Mercy Neurological Institute of Northern California and Primary Stroke Center
- The Mercy Cancer Institute, including nurse navigation and dedicated teams of specialists
- The latest da Vinci robotic surgical system, with more robotic specialties offered than any other hospital in the region
- The only MAKO robotic orthopedic surgery program in the region to provide partial knee resurfacing
- A comprehensive Lung Esophageal Center, with highly specialized diagnosis and sophisticated surgical treatments
As we embrace opportunities for enhancement and growth, we are eager to find professionals who share our vision. Ready to fulfill your life"s purpose? Please take a moment to discover more about what it is like to work here by visiting www.mercysanjuan.org. Because we see our employees as our most valuable assets, we offer great benefits, career growth, flexibility, training and leadership development.
Benefits Package Highlights:
- Free Medical, Dental and Vision plan for full- and part-time employees and family
- 100% Employer Paid Retirement Plan
- Supplemental Retirement Plan (403B-tax deferred with employer contribution)
- Medical Retiree Benefits
- Generous and separate Paid Time Off (PTO) and Sick Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Smoke - Free Campus