Fall Intern - Business Intelligence TeamBookmark This
Continuity Partners, Inc.
245 5th Avenue, Suite 2204
New York, NY
DescriptionWe are a premiere executive search firm, working with many of the top investment banks, hedge funds, and startup companies in the NYC. Despite the market turmoil (or perhaps because of it), we continue to see strong demand for our services in placing programmers, traders, quants, and trading system developers.
We would like to hire an unpaid intern for our business intelligence team. This team is responsible for gathering market insight so that our recruiters can more effectively interact with job seekers and hiring managers.
ResponsibilitiesJob description and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Write white papers on specific industries or verticals
• Identify client competitors
• Monitor Startup/financial services trends and developments
• Prospect for new potential clients and new verticals
• Source and process potential candidates.
• learn to navigate enterprise software by understanding the ins and outs of our extensive recruiting database (35,000+ records)
• Work to learn our customer management system to better understand how our business works
• Marketing/Business Development
o Visit the job boards in which we post our open positions and find out
? Open jobs other IT recruiting companies are posting
? What company the job advertisement is for
• Through this objective the intern will learn about the topic of SEO (search engine optimization) along with JBO (job board optimization)