Stable Value Risk AnalystBookmark This
The successful candidate will be a member of the Stable Value Risk Monitoring team. Working closely with a bright, energetic team of fixed income and Stable Value professionals, this role will provide analytical support and reporting for all aspects of analyzing, monitoring and reporting risk for the Prudential Retirement Stable Value business. This position will focus on risk in both assets and liabilities and will require the ability to develop a strong working knowledge of each and their inter-relatedness. This position will cover both the Institutional and Direct products lines within Stable Value. The successful candidate will have a desire to deliver high-quality results as part of a high performing team, to learn continuously and to expand his or her responsibilities significantly over time.
- Minimum of 2 years of financial services experience required
- Bachelor’s degree required. Progress toward the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation and / or MBA a plus
- Understanding of high-grade fixed-income markets
- Strong communication skills; ability to articulate complex analysis
- Ability to collaborate effectively
- Superior quantitative and analytical ability