StraighterLine Campus Representative: Granite State CollegeBookmark This
8 Old Suncook Road
Internship Type: Virtual
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
DescriptionStraighterLine is looking for students from Granite State College to promote and implement marketing initiatives on their campus. This position allows you to set the hours and amount of work you are able to do while still going to school full or part-time. It is an opportunity to use your innovative ideas and marketing techniques, while also helping your friends and peers find a more viable and cost effective way to a college degree. You can also make some good money in the process.
We are hiring Campus Representatives right now to start promoting StraighterLine courses on The Granite State College campus. Compensation is generous and there are many opportunities for additional bonuses along the way.
How to Apply:
- Spread the word about StraighterLine courses on your campus and to your peers.
- Communicate with the Campus Coordinator on a regular basis.
- Generate marketing plans, promotional ideas, and use different Internet techniques in relation to your campus.
- Have fun and meet new people on campus!
- Active in on-campus groups/clubs/activities or enrolled in classes
- Interested in marketing/sales/promotions
- A knowledge of social networking sites and communication skills
- Driven and entrepreneurial person who wants to be more active on campus or seeks to meet their peers