Strategic Management InternBookmark This
DescriptionTuesdays Research is a qualitative market research start up firm based in India.
Intern will be involved in Strategic management of the firm and will be doing tasks from operations to HR. This internship will give an exposure to a completely different world of managing a firm.
This internship does not require you to come to office. You can work sitting anywhere in the world. We are flexible about the months/duration but please do mention it while writing your cover letter for yhis position.
This may be regarded as one of very best opportunities to gain an experience and getting a certificate from the Firm.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
visit http://www.tuesdaysresearch.com/ and www.facebook.com/tuesdaysresearch
You can like the Facebook page to receive updates about Tuesdays Research
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule
- Taking interviews on Skype.
- Regular follow up with the employees and checking their progress
Requirements- Understand Market research, Marketing, Branding
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization