Strategy Consulting & Market Analyst InternshipBookmark This
Rapid Penetration of Markets
140 Mountain Way Dr
RPM is a Utah-based strategy consulting firm that is growing quickly and searching for its future leaders. We are looking for interns for our Orem office to assist our consultants on consulting engagements with businesses in a variety of industries. Interns will create and implement strategic solutions to real business problems and have the opportunity to work with client VP's, Director's, and C level executives.
ResponsibilitiesJob Responsibilities Include:
• Collect and analyze data for internal and client projects.
• Research industry trends.
• Find top practices of competitors to our clients.
• Prepare charts, exhibits, and summaries for client reports.
• Support marketing initiatives and assist in proposals to prospective clients.
• Assist clients in implementing solutions.
RequirementsQualifications and Requirements
• Passion driven, with strong work ethic.
• Desire to accelerate career.
• Self-motivated and able to take initiative.
• Strong written, verbal, and quantitative skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to work 20 hours per week for 4 months minimum(flexible shifts).