Street Team CaptainBookmark This
Flex Stage Productions
1305 Jefferson St
DescriptionFlex Stage Productions has a lot of big plans for this summer and we are in need of help. If you are interested in getting into the music industry, media industry and/or marketing, promotions, and events, this would be a great opportunity to do so. We work with artist management companies, media brands, and events. We are looking for two captains to lead our street teams in various projects. We are in need of interns who are energetic, self-motivated, confident, self-disciplined, computer savvy, and are able to work in a fast pace environment.
We also have some great benefits with working with our company. You will not only be building your resume, but also building your own network. You also will be working among your peers, who have experience in your aspired field. This should be considered a no pay job, however, occasionally we can provide you with passes to the event that you are promoting and a small stipend. If you are successful at this position, we will write a recommendation when you are looking for a job, utilize us a reference, and have our full support in your personal career endeavors. If you are interested with interning with our company.
ResponsibilitiesSome of the general duties of the interns will be but not limited to:
• Research events going on in the Nashville area
• Leading the street team in projects
• Drive and walk around Nashville area distributing flyers, posters, and promo merchandise
• Inform people about the company and what we do
• 18 years and over
• Must be able to stay on your feet for at least 4-6 hours
• Must have great communication skills
• Must have reliable transportation