Student Intern - Social MediaBookmark This
920 Frostwood Dr
DescriptionStudent Intern - Social Media
This position is required to monitor and respond to social media on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other platforms.
BASIC FUNCTION: Position will provide intern with exposure to healthcare governance, organizational practices, laws and regulations related to the healthcare industry. Position may include duties in human resources, finance, healthcare laws and regulations, healthcare management and business administration.
1. Enrolled students in an accredited high school or college (including 4-year colleges/universities, community colleges, and junior colleges).
2. Strong oral and written communication skills.
3. Must be detailed oriented, organized and have multi-tasking skills.
4. Strong computer software skills - word processing, spreadsheets, database management and presentation.
5. Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on our brand promise of "we advance health" through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration, compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial Hermann.
1. May prepare reports, presentations, operational documents, and correspondence containing descriptive, analytical, and evaluative content related to business, technological, and operational activities subject to review and editing by leadership and/or higher-level staff members.
2. May perform a wide variety of paraprofessional, technical, and clerical tasks as assigned.
3. Ensures safe care to patients, staff and visitors; adheres to all Memorial Hermann policies, procedures, and standards within budgetary specifications including time management, supply management, productivity and quality of service.
4. Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor and resource to less experienced staff.
5. Other duties as assigned.