Student Intern - Sugar Land Skeeters (Rotating Days, 7am - 4 pm)Bookmark This
1140 Business Center Dr.
DescriptionBASIC FUNCTION: Position responsible for providing administrative/clerical support to staff and for performing special projects as assigned.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Certified by the State of Texas (LAT-Licensed Athletic Trainer and /or National Certification ATC-Athletic Trainer Certified)
3. Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on our brand promise of "we advance health" through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration, compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial Hermann.
1. Collaborates with the support staff in providing direction for healthcare services; gathers patient information as necessary.
2. Ensures safe care to patients adhering to policies, procedures, and standards of care, within budgetary specifications, including time/supply management and accuracy of practice.
3. Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education, skills competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor, and resource to less experienced staff.