Student Intern Technical IBookmark This
DescriptionThe AT&T Engineering Summer Internship is a strategic Internship that enables participants to combine their coursework experience with the skills and real world experience needed to broaden their knowledge across the Engineering development spectrum.
Through our student internships, you'll benefit from the combination of classroom theory and real world experience. You will receive on-the-job training where interns can work with project teams.
Our internships will give you hands-on experience and valuable knowledge that will last you a lifetime. You'll make valuable contacts and get the inside view of telecommunications from the industry leader.
Mentors are assigned to each intern, one for project and one for additional skills development.
This program is an 8-12 week internship and curriculum may include one or many of the following subjects:
- Project Management
- Strong Team Building Skills
- Leadership Skills
· Work as Manager of Outside Planning & Design, responsible for the planning, design and analysis of the outside plant facilities/network in an individual contributor role.
· Perform the detailed design for all required feeder facility relief including Central Office transfers, major undertakings and/or routine activities after closely coordinating with the Planning group.
· This position may be responsible for contributing to AT&T's compliance with environmental laws and regulations as applicable to its job function.
· Student will develop detailed plans for telecommunication facilities to meet service demands and conduct job costing activities. Assisting AT&T planning engineers.
- Working towards BS or BA degree in Engineering.
- Good communication, self-motivation and teamwork skills are a must
- 3.2 GPA or above
- Open to US Citizenship or Permanent Residents
· Strong Project Management Skills
· Leadership Skills
· Degree in:
o Civil Engineering
o Mechanical Engineering
o Electrical Engineering
o Industrial Engineering