Student Intern Technical IBookmark This
DescriptionThe AT&T Engineering Summer Internship is a strategic Internship that enables participants to combine their coursework experience with the skills and real world experience needed to broaden their knowledge across the Engineering spectrum.
Through our student internships, you'll benefit from the combination of classroom theory and real world experience. You will receive on-the-job training where interns can work with project teams.
Our internships will give you hands-on experience and valuable knowledge that will last you a lifetime. You'll make valuable contacts and get the inside view of telecommunications from the industry leader.
Mentors are assigned to each intern, one for project and one for additional skills development.
This program is an 8-12 week internship and curriculum may include one or many of the following subjects:
- Project Management
- Strong Team Building Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Work closely with EE team members to help productivity on the various initiatives such as:
- Work with internal systems such as;
- Software programs (Excel, Outlook, Word, MS Project).
- Carries out standard work to achieve deadlines, all tasks.
- Contributes to maintaining current technologies and/or supports teams in emerging technologies.
- Exchanges routine technical information in effective and timely manner.
- Actively engages with others to understand issues and gather necessary information.
- Presents materials/thoughts effectively one-on-one.
- Working towards BS Engineering
- Good communication, self-motivation and teamwork skills are a must
- 3.2 GPA or above
- Project/Program management knowledge is a plus
- Open to US Citizenship or Permanent Residents