Student Intern Technical IBookmark This
DescriptionThe Engineering Summer Internship Program is a strategic program that enables participants to combine their coursework experience with the skills and real world experience needed to broaden their knowledge across the Engineering spectrum.
Through our student internships, you'll benefit from the combination of classroom theory and real world experience. You will receive on-the-job training where interns can work with project teams.
Our internships will give you hands-on experience and valuable knowledge that will last you a lifetime. You'll make valuable contacts and get the inside view of telecommunications from the industry leader.
Mentors are assigned to each intern, one for project and one for additional skills development.
This program is an 8-12 week program and curriculum may include one or many of the following subjects:
- Project Management
- Strong Team Building Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Assist with the Design Resource Manager with the Project Management of the 2014 Capital Program.
- Assist the Design Quality Inspector with the administration of the Mini Master Quality Control Process.
- Work associated with the administration of the OSMOSE pole replacement program.
- Field inspections to determine: The status of pole transfers. Will serve information for service orders. If the customer requirements associated with BICS, ASE, ME, and FTTCS jobs are complete. Then make the necessary contacts to remind those responsible of the pending customer required work and associated due dates to help drive down CNR’s on these type service orders. Communicate the relevant information from the tasks above to the responsible parties.
- Various duties assigned by the Area Manager.
- Working towards BS in Engineering
- Good communication, self-motivation and teamwork skills are a must
- 3.2 GPA or above
- Open to US Citizenship or Permanent Residents