Student Intern Technical I TDP Network EngineeringBookmark This
We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic students to participate in a summer internship for our Network Planning and Engineering Organization with a focus on engineering, managerial and financial aspects of the business. Individuals will gain invaluable knowledge on how to design, build, and operate wireless networks. Unlike other engineering internships, this person will get experience in several different aspects of our always changing business environment and will learn a broad prospective of the telecommunications business by interacting with senior management. It's a demanding role with high expectations.
The Information Technology Summer Internship Program is a strategic program that enables participants to combine their coursework experience with the skills and real world experience needed to broaden their knowledge across the IT application development spectrum.
Through our student internships, you'll benefit from the combination of classroom theory and real world experience. You will receive on-the-job training where interns can work with project teams.
Our internships will give you hands-on experience and valuable knowledge that will last you a lifetime. You'll make valuable contacts and get the inside view of telecommunications from the industry leader.
Mentors are assigned to each intern, one for project and one for additional skills development.
This program is an 8-12 week program and curriculum may include one or many of the following subjects:
- Project Management
- Strong Team Building Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Applicants must have unrestricted right to work in the US on a permanent basis.
- Undergrad or Masters students currently pursuing a degree in Electrical, Industrial, Computer or Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Programming, Information Systems.
- GPA of 3.2 or better
- Demonstrated leadership within and outside of school
- Self-motivated with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent analytical skills and great attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage relationships with cross-functional partners
- Must have reliable transportationor access to public transportation