Student Intern Technical I TDP Network OperationsBookmark This
This AT&T Network Operations Internship program provides an opportunity for highly qualified college/university students who have the potential to become future leaders in AT&T and the business community. The program provides the Technical Student Intern practical work experience to augment their education and career preparation. During the work experience, the Technical Student Intern will be exposed to the interpersonal relationships a job requires, both with co-workers and supervisors that are essential in obtaining a successful, satisfying career. The Intern may work between 16-20 hours per week. The work schedule will be determined based upon the Interns course schedule and the work needed performed.
Selected candidates will be expected to commit to at least a one-year part-time assignment. Positions will be located in Atlanta, GA.
Through our student internships, you'll benefit from the combination of classroom theory and real world experience. You will receive on-the-job training where interns can work with project teams.
Our internships will give you hands-on experience and valuable knowledge that will last you a lifetime. You'll make
valuable contacts and get the inside view of telecommunications from the industry leader.
Mentors are assigned to guide the intern through the project work to completion.
• basic knowledge of networking fundamentals
• some programming and scripting skills is a plus
• good project management skills
• knowledge of relational databases
• basic troubleshooting skills
• strong communication and presentation skills
• proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
Employer will not sponsor applicants for an employment or work visa for this position.
- Working towards BS or BA degree in Computer Science, MIS or related technical field including most Engineering degrees excluding civil
- Good communication, self-motivation and teamwork skills are a must
- 3.2 GPA or above
- Open to US Citizenship or Permanent Residents