Sgrouples InternBookmark This
822 Shenandoah Dr
We are announcing an exciting internship opportunity at Sgrouples.com for undergraduate students:
Are you looking for a part-time internship with flexible hours that also looks great on your resumé? Are you ready to take a step towards becoming an experienced online marketer and learn valuable social media skills?
You will have the chance to work closely with the executive leadership team at our rapidly growing Silicon Valley start-up on critical marketing initiatives. You will also learn how implement your own online and on-campus marketing campaigns.
We are always looking for talented students to join our team, and we want to hear from you!
As a Sgrouples Intern, you will become a thought leader in the rapidly growing space of private online social networks. You will act as the on-campus spokesperson for Sgrouples and use creative approaches to bring your peers to The World’s Private Social Network.
Some of your primary tasks will be to assist our marketing team by creating written content and doing market research. We emphasize creativity, self-direction, and having a lot of fun!
All years and majors are encouraged to apply.
This internship is designed to teach valuable product marketing skills and social media best practices. You will also gain a unique set of expertise in private social networking and online privacy.
Our interns get to grow with our company, and this type experience will set you up for an amazing career after you graduate. This is your opportunity to get your foot in the door at Sgrouples before we get huge!
• 10 hours/week of work for Sgrouples
• Minimum semester long commitment
• Complete weekly projects for Marketing Directors which will often include, content writing (creating promotional copy), research assignments and SEO work
• Weekly phone or Skype meetings with your Intern Manager
• Strong knowledge of social media
• Current, active accounts on Facebook and Twitter
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong work ethic, integrity and willingness to learn
• An eye for detail and a desire to continually refine and optimize
Additional Desired Qualifications:
Participation in one or more of the following:
• Greek community
• Member of any on-campus student organization
• On a sports team
• RA or TA