Student Records DAta Entry AssistantBookmark This
The Immokalee Foundation
908 Roberts Ave W
DescriptionThe Immokalee Foundation, a non-profit in Naples Florida has a focused and disciplined approach to providing supplemental educational support with measurable outcomes for the children in the public school system in Immokalee Florida. Our program delivers an abundance of instructional guidance with financial assistance for post-secondary education. The Immokalee Foundation provides educational support systems that empower children in Immokalee’s public schools to complete their primary and secondary elementary education, graduating from high school with the skills, accountability and motivation to advance to either a post-secondary educational opportunity or to an immediate career, without the need for further academic remediation; thereby increasing and/or promoting entrepreneurial and job development opportunities for low income persons residing within the Immokalee community
Responsibilities• Ensure the accuracy and accountability of program services data in the constituent database.
• Assist with the maintenance of database records including name and address updates, grades, attendance, and other data tracked by the individual Programs of The Immokalee Foundation.
• Responsible for maintaining data integrity in processing and information retrieval.
• Create and modify documents using Microsoft Word and Excel and related Microsoft software.
• Perform general office duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, scanning, mailing, and filing.
• Generate various database queries and reports for analysis, verification, participation status, etc.
• Research, compile, reconcile and analyze data.
• May contact other educational institutions, public agencies, staff to obtain and impart information and data related to assigned area of responsibility.
• Assist in writing instructions, procedures, guides and manuals to document procedures and protocol.
Requirements• Basic knowledge and principles of organization and management.
• Capabilities of standard computer systems and hardware.
• Computer programs such as Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Data Entry experience preferred with an awareness of database software helpful, but not necessary.
• Proper business English, punctuation, spelling, and grammatical usage.
• Customer service techniques for public contact in person, on the phone, and in written communications.