Substitute School LPNBookmark This
Lees Summit, MO
Kelly Educational Staffing is currently taking applications for Substitute School Nurse to work in the Lee-s Summit School District. To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty according to stated expectations below.
As a Substitute School Nurse you will be required to:
- Administer medication and specialized procedures to identified student(s) (e.g. catheterization, suctioning, tube feeding, etc.) for the purpose of providing directed health care services
- Document student's daily activities (e.g. behavior, health care services, use of special equipment, on/off task times, etc.) for the purpose of completing daily logs and student's hourly activities
- Monitors and documents students- daily activities as related to health issues (e.g. class schedule, toileting, medication, appetite, etc.) for the purpose of maintaining a safe and positive learning environment
- Respond to emergency situations or health emergencies for the purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns
- Remains with student at all times for the purpose of providing for the safety of student
- Other duties as assigned by Head Nurse
- Open availability is required.
Many substitute employees have flexible shifts/schedules and may work at different schools each week (as assigned). Employees also have the ability to use a scheduling system to accept their own assignments and set their own schedule! Additional benefits include Kelly's Benefit Alliance Plan (Group Supplemental Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental Insurance, Vision and Group Life Insurance Plans), 401(k) retirement plan, annual bonus and much more.
If you are interested in a great opportunity, please send resume to email@example.com!
LPN License in the State of Missouri
Valid CPR Certification
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Download WorkWire™, a free career and employment resource iPad® app by Kelly Services.]
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Kelly Educational Staffing is a specialty service of Kelly Services®, a leader in workforce solutions and the first staffing provider to develop a comprehensive education staffing solution. Launched in 1997, KES partners with 3,000+ public and private schools across 35 states and has a national classroom placement (fill) rate greater than 98 percent. KES provides schools with quality substitute teacher staffing and management. In addition, KES offers after-school program staffing and the staffing of non-instructional positions such as custodians, cafeteria employees, administrative assistants, and school nurses. More than 1 million classrooms are filled by a KES substitute teacher each year.
Want more information? Visit kellyeducationalstaffing.com
Connect with us on SRC="http://www.kellyservices.us/uploadedImages/1-Images/MISC_Images/Social/linkedin_sml.png"> ]]