Summer 2014 InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionTitle: Summer 2014 Internship
For over a century, Alstom has been committed to improving standards of living through the provision of reliable and affordable power based on high tech clean energy infrastructures and solutions. With Alstom Power, global expertise and local presence combine with heritage and innovation to generate power safely and cost-effectively. Known as a leading partner for engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) of new power plants, we are also experts in retrofitting, modernizing and servicing existing plants.
PSM (Power Systems Mfg., LLC.), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Alstom is seeking Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering majors for Summer 2014 intern positions in our Jupiter, Florida location.
* R&D - Airfoils
* R&D - Combustion
* Reconditioning - Airfoils
* Reconditioning - Combustion
* Reconditioning - Fuel Systems Services
* Service Engineering
* Strategy & Marketing
* Project Management/Tendering
* B.S. Level: College Junior with expected graduation during 2015, majoring in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering
* M.S. Level: Masters candidate, majoring in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering
* Prior internship(s) in engineering and/or manufacturing
* Understanding of solid mechanics, thermodynamics, gas turbine principles
* Ability to work with teams
* Solution oriented creative problem solving
* Good communication, reporting, and presentation skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with significant deadlines
* Ability to handle multiple tasks
We offer competitive salaries as well as a uniquely diverse and unified team of professionals. Our culture supports an environment where employees can continuously learn and gain professional growth through education, exciting projects and career mobility. ALSTOM recognizes your achievements and excellent performance through various performance incentive, recognition and reward programs. Our commitment is to you, the employee.
Come work in an environment that is driven by integrity, innovation and visionary thinking. Join ALSTOM today, revolutionize the energy industry and energize your future!
With a presence in over a hundred countries and a broad range of products and services in the power generation, electrical grid and rail transport infrastructure markets, Alstom is at the forefront of economic, social and environmental progress. We design, produce and offer innovative technologies and solutions to our customers which meet essential needs, are increasingly efficient and ever more respectful of the world we live in. Our 93,000 employees rigorously apply the Alstom Code of Ethics and work closely with our community of stakeholders to deliver solutions and services that bear the label with Alstom. The Group had sales of €20.3 billion for the 2012/2013 fiscal year.
Alstom is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alstom is a drug-free workplace.