Summer 2014 Internship - Special Forces - Juniors and SeniorsBookmark This
DescriptionCategory : Human Resources
Location/City : GA - Atlanta
Id : 15506
Kinetix is looking for career-forward, rising juniors and seniors to join our 2014 Summer Internship Program, aka Tremendous Upside. Ideal candidates will be current college students located in the greater Atlanta area (or moving back for the summer), looking to gain hands-on work experience and lasting connections with local leaders.
The Kinetix Tremendous Upside Program designed to further develop soft skills needed to thrive in a corporate environment. We parachute our recruits into companies in the greater Atlanta area, where you will work hand-in-glove with a co-intern and assigned mentor, on projects and skills that will prepare you for a your post-graduate career.
Channel Your Inner Sheryl Sanberg and Lean In to Career Success with our Four Tremendous Upside Tracks
Finance & Accounting - Ideal candidate is pursuing a degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field. In the role you will gain exposure to basic accounting back end processes and nuts to soup progression of a growing firm, including: payroll, accounts receivable/accounts payable, data management and client relations.
Business Analytics & Information Technology - Ideal candidate is pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business or related field. In this role you will be working on database management, reporting and analytics, and streamlining processes in our applicant tracking systems.
Human Resources & Recruiting - Ideal candidate is pursuing a degree in Human Resources, Sociology, Business or related field. In this role you will learn the ins and outs of the hiring process from sourcing to onboarding.
Sales & Marketing - Ideal candidate is pursuing a degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Business or a related field, preferably entering the last year their program. In this role you will work on content based marketing plans and projects aimed at increasing exposure of the Kinetix and client brand(s).
What Perez Hilton Can't Tell You About This Program
Why you want this internship: Because you're the best and want to be associated with the best?it's just basic high school politics. We pair our interns with leading companies and mentors in the Atlanta area, to gain valuable skills, connections and experience in a variety of industries.
Pretty In Pink (Purple, and Orange): While on site at Tremendous Upside partners in excellence, you will be "the face" of the Kinetix brand. We expect our interns to be punctual to a fault, with a professional appearance and demeanor.
Get your fax straight: This is more than your average internship, so don't expect to walk in on day one with your faux glasses and iPod thinking you're going to be jamming away in some file room. Our interns are key members of the Kinetix team who will work on projects onsite with our exclusive clients.
Gossip Girl: In exchange for your blood sweat and tears, the leaders of the Tremendous Upside program will provide you with the dish on networking opportunities, letters of recommendation, course credit and a shined-up resume and cover letter to advance your career search. Oh, and we'll pay you.
Some Non-Negotiable Items
- Self-starter with an up beat, "can do" attitude when accomplishing projects and taking on new challenges.
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple assignments and achieve results independently.
- Polished and professional appearance; comfortable being "the face" of Kinetix for Tremendous Upside partners in excellence.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exposure to Microsoft Office Suite - can complete basic requests in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Punctual to a fault.
- Genuine interest in building lasting connections through hard work and determination.
- Mentor - Partner with a leading lady in Atlanta
- Speaker series - listen to various executives and their story to the top across multiple industries
- Networking - learn how to navigate the networking world and make lasting connections
- Career launch - learn to search and land your 1st big kid job
- Business sense - learn how to be a pro with commitments
If you think you have Tremendous Upside, apply below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!