Summer 2015 Engineering InternBookmark This
Polaris Industries Inc.
THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL ENGINEERING POSITION FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS and WE ARE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FROM CANDIDATES WORKING TOWARDS A BS or MS ENGINEERING DEGREE. RESUMES WILL BE COLLECTED THROUGH SEPTEMBER 2014 and CONTACT WITH CANDIDATES WILL BE MADE BY NOVEMBER 31st, 2014 TO ANY INDIVIDUALS THAT HAVE BEEN CONSIDERED.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish personal goals and project priorities.
- Work with cross functional teams in design/development/implementation of various engineering projects.
- Work with cross functional teams in part and tool cost projections for various engineering projects.
- Familiar with metal stampings, plastic injection molding, die –casting processes.
- Familiar with CAD modeling (Pro E preferred) and standard drawing practices.
- Ability to offer creative and innovative solutions to engineering problems.
- Participate in-group problem solving/root cause analysis.
- Must be basically familiar with the operation and have desire to operate Polaris products.
- Have interest in the Powersports Industry.
- Works in fast paced team environment.
- Have the ability to work autonomously.
Pursuing Bachelors of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Minimum 3.0 GPA