Summer Unpaid InternshipBookmark This
Princeton IT Services, Inc
DescriptionDuties and Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities includes but not limited to:
• Profile assigned accounts and drive outbound prospecting to generate new business.
• Conduct research on existing and prospective accounts.
• Coordinate demonstrations and proof of concepts with prospects.
• Educate prospects about Princeton ITS solutions.
• Develop an understanding of the account’s business issues and other relevant information.
• Create awareness for current product promotions within targeted audiences.
• Attend territory forecast meetings and update team on progress of identified opportunities.
• Provide input to marketing including feedback on quality of leads from marketing programs.
RequirementsThis position is for credit only.
• Takes direction well and can work under minimal supervision
• Prepare status reports on all activities and follow-ups per day.
• Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
• Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work independently
• Strong communication skills both orally and written
• Some experience selling in a consultative sales approach environment.
• Experience with cold calling, new business development and account development.