Supplier Quality Integration (SQI) InternBookmark This
The successful candidate will be a Business Analyst / Project Manager in the Capital Equipment Supply Chain Quality group working to develop and implement analytics methods to drive improvement to support Intel's Supplier Quality programs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the team to understand and further document the existing system capabilities
- Working with the team, key customers, and using industry benchmarks to build a roadmap of additional requirements that will further supply chain quality initiatives
- Working with the team to implement, test and train new capability
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of an exempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
Candidate must have the permanent, unrestricted right to work in the US without sponsorship
Candidate must be enrolled in a Master's degree program in engineering, business, supply chain or related field with a graduation date no earlier than December'14
The successful candidate will possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this internship. Experience would be obtained through a combination of Bachelor level school classes, projects, research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experience.
- Minimum 1 year project management experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience using MS Excel and MS Office
- Ability to influence key customers and tolerate ambiguous situations in order to complete projects on schedule
- Solid analytical aptitude to solve complex problems and define process improvements
The preferred qualifications listed below are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Undergraduate degree in an engineering discipline
- Prior Intel internship or an Intel scholarship recipient
- Familiar with basic statistics and data analysis
- Experience with excel macros and M/S Powerview