Supply Chain AnalystBookmark This
- Bachelors degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management, Operations Management or equivalent discipline.
- Relevant work experience in SC management
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office products such as Excel, Access, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to manipulate data
- Good communication skills and professional presence
- Additional Preferred Skill Requirements:
- Understanding of Supply Chain Planning
- Understanding of Inventory management
- Understanding of Lean Methods
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.