Supply Chain Customer Operations Student (fall)Bookmark This
This student position is designed to support the N.A. Supply Chain Customer Operations team. The primary responsibility of the Supply Chain Customer Operations team is collaboration and management of end-to-end execution and fulfillment activities across all internal and external functional areas.
The Supply Chain Customer Operations Management team is the conduit for the Sales team to Supply Chain for pro-active planning and should be considered the single point of contact for information related to Supply Chain activities and commitments.
The centralized alignment of the Supply Chain Customer Operations Management team allows Supply Chain to provide improved communication, response time, and information accuracy to both customers and the Lexmark Sales team in order to maximize customer satisfaction.
The student intern would be responsible for advancing the following initiatives related to N.A. Supply Chain Customer Operations:
- Lean implementation (Standard work, process workflow documentation, etc)
- Visual management (KPI development and analysis)
- Voice of Customer (VOC) and Voice of Internal Customer (VOIC) survey administration
- Innovate website improvements
- Data analysis
- Miscellaneous projects designed to improve On-Time to Promise (OTP) and On-Time to Request (OTR) metrics
This position will be 20 hours a week during school periods and 40 hours per week when school is not in session.Student position in the field of Supply Chain and Logistics.