Systems Analyst/DeveloperBookmark This
Architect, design and develop code in Visual Studio/VB.Net/C#.Net/SQL
Maintain and help support existing code
- Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and recommends the most efficient and cost effective solution for the systems design.
- Performs analysis and system design.
- Will code new or modified programs, reuse existing code through the use of program development software alternatives and/or integrates purchased solutions.
- Documents, tests, implements and provides on-going support for the applications.
- Provides highly technical consulting and leadership in identifying and implementing new uses of technology.
- Completes SDLC requirements.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Expert knowledge of following: VB.Net. VB6, C/C++, C#, ASP/ASP.Net, Visual Studio, MS SQL Server, Named Pipes, Windows batch scripts
- Knowledge of ECM and document management products/technologies is preferred
- Knowledge of design patterns is desirable
- Knowledge of IIS, web services, SOAP, web development methodologies is desirable
- Proficient in various project management methodologies
- Good communication skills are required