Talent Scout & Recruiting Department (College Credit)Bookmark This
3535 Hayden Ave, Suite #330
Culver City, CA
DescriptionMiTú Network, the leading Latino lifestyle multi-channel network on YouTube, is seeking interns for our new MiTú Brazil Department. MiTú is looking for creative, committed, and passionate people to join our media team. MiTú Network team plays a vital role in providing Latin-Friendly content to millions of subscribers. This position is responsible for assisting recruiters in driving the growth of the MiTú network through the identification and affiliation of new channels and content partners.
Responsibilities- Helping recruiter search for potential content partners for the network
- Assisting recruiters resolve potential partner questions and queries
- Aiding teams in providing technical support and partner channel development initiatives
- Collaborate with team members in implementing strategies to meet MiTú Brazil growth objectives
- Developing support materials for the scouting and recruiting team
Requirements- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills in ENGLISH and PORTUGUESE
- Highly motivated, exceptionally bright, self-starter with demonstrated abilities and qualifications
- Educational Knowledge of –Sales, Customer Service, Communications, Marketing, Business Development
- Results driven individual with strong organizational skills
- REQUIRED: Familiarity and high activity on: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Use of Skype, etc.
- Needs to be able to adapt to the demands of a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Able to generate and understand how to read documents, spreadsheets, and presentations