Tech Data Associate IBookmark This
Under close supervision, generates basic reports and documents and supports the control and release of technical data. Primary responsibilities include, but not limited to, gathering, organizing, generating, processing and supporting data and information.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities: Essential Functions:
1.Assists in the creation of data packages/reports and reviews data for legibility, accuracy and completeness to proper format and procedures.
2.Utilizing an understanding of technical data, makes recommendations to ensure documentation/reports are prepared in accordance with approved procedures.
3.Under direction, exercises creativity and initiative to remove system/process roadblocks to ensure completion of activities within established schedules.
4.Works with internal and external customers to identify research and resolve data integrity issues.
5.Performs a wide range of administrative support duties as required, including preparation and distribution of technical data.
1.When required, participates on work teams to achieve department goals and improve processes.
2.Maintains a current and up-to-date knowledge of technical developments within the given function/discipline.
3.Performs other duties as assigned.
1. High School Diploma / GED.
2. Proficient with office software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Experience with project planning software preferred.
3. Entry level position.
4. Experience working in an office administrative support function preferred.
5. Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job, work is performed in an office environment mostly in a sitting position with infrequent lifting of 10-15 pounds
6. Strong verbal and written communication skills
7. Strong organization and analytical skills to be able to solve process/system problems under general direction
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and download The Talent Project, a free iPad® app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.Connect with us on ]]