Technical Consulting Engineer (Intern)Bookmark This
DescriptionIn this position, as part of the Mobile Computing and Compilers team, in the Intel Developer Products Division, your primary responsibility is to help customers optimize and parallelize C++ applications. This support role focuses on the Intel C++ compiler. The Technical Consulting Engineer (TCE) candidate must have superior communications skills both written and verbal. The TCE will work with customer applications and build tools (Microsoft Visual Studio*, Eclipse*, make, etc. ) as well as developing sample programs.
-Must be pursuing a BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics or the sciences
- 3+ months of education or work experience with at least one of the following: Linux*, Windows*, or Mac OS* X and knowledge of C++ Integrated Development Environments.
- Prior experience or coursework developing, maintaining and supporting C++ applications.
- Experience of C++ including some familiarity with the C++11 standard.
- Working knowledge of shell scripts and the GNU tool chain on Linux or expertise with the Microsoft* Visual C++ build environment.
- Some exposure, training, or experience with parallel programming methodologies in any of OpenMP*, MPI, Intel(R) Cilk Plus, Intel(R) Threading Building Blocks, or native threads highly desirable.
-Technical writing skills