Technical Documentation InternBookmark This
The Systems House, Inc.
1033 Route 46 east
DescriptionThe focus of this position will be to create and update the documentation on our Application (MDS) Master Distribution System.
Excellent communications skills are required. The candidate will also work in a liaison role between programmers with regard to business application issues. This will include documenting and understanding accounting software, inventory and invoicing software, AP, AR, G/L and some financial applications.
Responsibilities- Compile monthly reports and communicate with management
- compile and write documentation for software
- proofreading and grammar correction
Requirements- Demonstrate working knowledge of computer software packages, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word
- Understand finance and accounting principles and practices, financial markets, and banking
- Basic knowledge of warehouse pick/pack/ship operations
- Ability to work on your own