Fresenius Medical Care
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Supports FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and division/company policy requirements.
The technician must meet production goals while achieving the highest standard of quality. At this level the technician has developed average calibration and troubleshooting skills. Routinely work with minimal supervision and has demonstrated satisfactory work attitudes. Employee is always safety conscious.
DUTIES / ACTIVITIES:
- Responsible for driving the FMCNA culture through values and customer service standards.
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships through effective and timely communication.
- Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Perform detailed test calibration procedures on different types of equipment and components.
- The employee is responsible to carry out their task in a diligent manner according to written procedures and/or instruction.
- Proper cleaning and correct modification of products.
- Proper safety equipment must be used at all times.
- Diagnose equipment operating problems and make required repairs. Modify the devices according to current specifications and customer needs.
- Make sure test equipment is in working order and within calibration due date.
- Keep up-to-date records of equipment manual and equipment test procedures.
- Make sure that work floor is clean at all times.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bending, carrying, kneeling, lifting, vision, hearing, sitting, maneuvering,
- Pushing and pulling, reaching, standing, stooping, walking, and able to lift 50 pounds, as required, with assistance.
- AA orAAS degree in Electronic Engineering Technology or equivalent
- Two years experience.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Previous work experience is desired with a strong background in
- Electronics and good troubleshooting abilities, ability to read and
- Understand schematics and assembly drawings. Knowledge of mechanics
- Is desirable and any previous activities in this field are welcome
- Able to pass or show certification for soldering certification
- Able to read / write English