Technology Architecture Analyst- Emerging TechnologyBookmark This
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Software Engineering / Application Development, covering both the Design and Implementation phases;
• Minimum of 6 months experience as a Technology Architect responsible for designing delivering technology solutions;
• Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronic Engineering (or similar field);
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in the English language.
• Prior experience working in areas of emerging technology and driving new points of view and capabilities.
• Experience delivering end to end technology solutions;
• Experience with defining and creating methodologies, service offerings;
• Experience in management methodologies (waterfall, agile, package, etc), enterprise planning, estimation and project management (single and multi-site);
• Experience in common architecture frameworks and services, including those available from Open Source communities;
• Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronic Engineering (or similar field).
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven ability to build, manage, and foster a team-oriented environment;
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Highly developed critical evaluation skills, and the ability to assess the potential impact of emerging technologies;
• Ability to propose innovative technology solutions within the constraints of large-scale enterprises, and take the lead in implementing and evaluating these solutions;
• Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate the larger implications of an emerging technology or practice;
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and is a self- starter: the candidate should possess the ability to take a pre-qualified opportunity, undertake exploratory meetings with the sales director and the client in order to drive a solution, proposal, and to close the deal;
• Ability to work in a consultative manner to address client requirements and work collaboratively on a target solution.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.