Temporary-Individual Account AnalystBookmark This
Responsible for the integrity and accuracy of individual billed accounts including amounts recorded to the general ledger for billed and disputed premiums; communicates with internal and external entities to resolve discrepancies.
Maintain accounts receivable database for Blue Care Network individual coverage accounts for all products assigned. Prepare adjustments for processing to accurately reflect entity account balances. Complete necessary correspondence for individual coverage billing and premium payments. Monitor assigned workflow queues and reports to ensure premium balances meet departmental and customer requirements.
Research and resolve inquiries from members and the Customer Services department within department standards. Approve and monitor payment plans, paid to dates and reconcile invoice balances; document each contact using the specified BCN inquiry tracking system.
Enter individual coverage member banking information into accounts receivable database for Auto-Pay situations and complete payment by phone requests. Interface with internal and external departments to resolve issues and complete priority requests. Initiate and monitor the cancellation process for direct billed subscribers for premium non-payment and/or voluntary cancellations. Other duties may be assigned.
· Associates degree or two (2) years of full time college credits in business related discipline required.
· Knowledge of basic accounting and audit principals (GAAP) required.
· Two (2) years of cash applications, reconciliation, or financial analysis experience required.
· Excellent, verbal, written, interpersonal and customer service skills required.
· High degree of complex evaluative, analytical, and problem solving skills required.
· Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and timelines, while working under minimal supervision required.
· Knowledge of FACETS screens directly related to subscriber payments (billing history, batch control, cash receipts, adjustments, cash receipt history, contract processing, member processing) required
· Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software required, Access preferred.
· Knowledge of underwriting principles and billing procedures preferred.
· Working knowledge of capitation methods and claims inquiry preferred.