Textbook Promotions InternBookmark This
Princeton University Press
41 William Street
DescriptionThe Textbook Promotions Intern assists the Senior Text Promotion Manager with mailing list research and administrative support
Responsibilities1. Performs web research and administrative duties to assist the Senior text Promotion Manager.
2. Assists with electronic promotion, and email and flyer production.
3. Completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.
Requirements1. Attending a four-year college or university with a strong concentration, or major, in the Humanities, preferably English or Communications.
2. Must have high proficiency in use of the English language.
3. Must be proficient with computers.
4. Must be familiar with Word and Excel and the internet.
5. Must be able to multi-task, prioritize, and follow-up with projects.