The Lacrosse Operations InternshipBookmark This
South East San Diego
San Diego, CA
DescriptionAbraham Lincoln High School is proud to announce that the “Hornets” joined the growing youth community with our first season of lacrosse started this past spring of 2009. The “Hornets” offer a higher level of play, instruction, and the opportunity for our youth to play a game that is rich in tradition and history. Lacrosse has its roots right here in North America where the game was originated by Native Americans. We as a team; respect those origins as it now played by athletes all over the world. The South-east area of San Diego where Lincoln High is located is an extremely urban community, where students are in vital need of more social outlets that encourage all opportunities to excel as students to a higher level. Lacrosse combines the skills of basketball, soccer and hockey into a fast paced, high endurance test of strength and agility. Lincoln High School Lacrosse is seeking hard working; creative, enthusiastic, and self-motivated individuals to fill a number of available internship opportunities.
• Assist in the development and execution of promotions and partner programs.
• Assist in all aspects of the internship program, including job postings, sourcing and screening of candidates, and phone interviews
• Perform organizational and special projects as assigned
• Assist with the assigning process of Game Day Event Staff for Lincoln Lacrosse.
• Assist with check-in at all Lincoln Lacrosse Field Events.
• Coordinate the inventory of the equipment and belongings of team
• Assist with the purchasing and maintenance of all office & team inventories
• Other Human Resources requirements as requested, including federal
• Assist with day to day documentation, mail, phone, and office functions and prepare & update equipment schedules
• Other administrational requirements as requested, including mail, phone, and office services.
Application Instructions: Please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
RequirementsThe Lacrosse Operations internship
Students will be in the daily operations of the Lincoln High School Lacrosse. Responsibilities may include office and team operations, tournament preparation and execution, researching potential tournament locations, database management, and cold calling. Strong computer skills are preferred.