The Ticket Operations/Merchandise internshipBookmark This
South East San Diego
San Diego, CA
DescriptionAbraham Lincoln High School is proud to announce that the “Hornets” joined the growing youth community with our first season of lacrosse started this past spring of 2009. The “Hornets” offer a higher level of play, instruction, and the opportunity for our youth to play a game that is rich in tradition and history. Lacrosse has its roots right here in North America where the game was originated by Native Americans. We as a team; respect those origins as it now played by athletes all over the world. The South-east area of San Diego where Lincoln High is located is an extremely urban community, where students are in vital need of more social outlets that encourage all opportunities to excel as students to a higher level. Lacrosse combines the skills of basketball, soccer and hockey into a fast paced, high endurance test of strength and agility. Lincoln High School Lacrosse is seeking hard working; creative, enthusiastic, and self-motivated individuals to fill a number of available internship opportunities.
• Assist in the development and execution of promotions and partner programs.
• Maintains media lists for purposes of corporate communications and media relations
• Keeps comprehensive records of all events and activities that concern the Team
• Various duties of game, ticket, & vendors tents
• Overall day to day operations of the Hornets Merchandise Shop
• Open and close the store, including cash deposits.
• Conduct Stadium Tours
• Inventory Analysis of Warehouse and Stadium Locations.
• Maintain acceptable inventory levels in stadium locations and store.
• Inventory Stocking for Game Day Events.
• Prepare merchandise displays.
• Manage all inventory and cash flow in assigned locations
Application Instructions: Please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
RequirementsThe Ticket Operations internship
The intern with the Lincoln Hornets Lacrosse will give students experience with all aspects of Ticket Sales, including box office operations, sales reports, group events, season ticket holder services, and stadium & facility tours.