The internship opportunity of a lifetime – for the right person!Bookmark This
DescriptionWe are a fast-growing online publishing startup from Manhattan in a multi-million dollar market. Watch us as we create our flagship course inspiring female entrepreneurs to dramatically grow their businesses by hiring a global workforce.
Our company’s advisors include one of the world’s record-breaking digital marketers – someone who literally advises titans like Apple in their Internet marketing strategy, and routinely creates multi-million dollar product launches over the span of a few days. Learning the techniques that he will share with us will not only put you on the cutting edge of online marketing but it will give you something every employer wants: real world experience.
Imagine working with a fun, inspiring, supportive team, and being able to take bragging rights for helping build a seven-figure business from the ground up. That’s the opportunity we present.
To our intern: we’d like you to be a self-starter with impeccable writing and research skills. Although we have a pretty good plan for this position's role, the advantage of working with us is that we're always open to try things. You would work in a position where you can express your talent fully. Let's see what we can come up with together.
An exceptionally talented writer or journalist who understands that now, more than ever, it’s important to master online marketing in order to effectively build a large audience.
Someone who is turned on by success: mediocrity is just not an option for you. You want to keep learning and growing and making a huge impact along the way.
We would be happy to discuss any certain skills or functions that you would like to focus on to better suit your career goals.
Payment: Compensation commensurate with experience, base salary, and bonus (based on performance);also available for college credit
Hours: 10 hours per week minimum
Preferred Majors: English, Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, Journalism
ResponsibilitiesWHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How it feels to run your own online publishing company
- What it takes to do a multi-million dollar product launch (hint: lots of work and hustle!)
- Establish relationships with high-profile industry players
- How to manage a global team
- Inevitably, you’ll learn about digital marketing as we go through brand development, driving traffic, revenue, website development, SEM, SEO, email marketing, social media development, online partnerships, retargeting and more.
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Reliable - always meets deadlines
- A+ Grammar, written communication skills
- Killer research skills – endless curiosity. You can find anything on Google.
- Fast, ultra-productive, with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Experience within PR or journalism is a big plus
-Willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement
- Unlimited friendliness :)