Title Processing ClerkBookmark This
DescriptionJob Duties Responsibilities Do you have what it takes to be empathetic and provide outstanding customer service? As a Claims Salvage Customer Service Representative at GEICO, you are there when it counts – assisting policyholders in all 50 states – after their vehicles have been claimed as total losses.
Accidents and natural disasters are traumatic experiences, and it takes a special person to assist our customers during these situations. Through our industry-leading, paid training, you'll learn how to ensure a smooth insurance claims handling process by completing necessary paperwork, issuing payments and properly disposing of customer’s totaled vehicles. Advancement opportunities within the Salvage Department are also available.
At GEICO, the opportunity for career advancement is outstanding. In fact, our associates average two promotions within the first three years! In exchange for your hard work, we offer:
* Raises and promotions based upon your performance
* Professional development opportunities through GEICO University
* Coaching and feedback to help you further develop your customer service skills Candidate Qualifications * High school diploma or equivalent
* Prior customer service experience
* Demonstrated job stability
* Effective verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent computer and multi-tasking skills
* High level of dependability
* Must be comfortable working in a call center environment Salary Information At GEICO, we offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes a competitive salary with annual merit reviews. Shift Information Start Dates: 8/17/15; 9/14/15; 10/12/15; 11/2/15
Training Hours M-F - 7:30am-3:30pm
Transition Hours M-F - 8:30am-4:30pm
Regular Work Hours After Training and Transition - M-F 11:00am-7:00pm or 1:00pm-9:00pm
10% Differential Pay for 1pm-9pm
Weekend Hours - None Career Opportunities At GEICO, the opportunity for advancement is outstanding! We invest in our associates through training and development to help them reach their career goals and personal aspirations. Our associates average 2 promotions within the first 3 years. At GEICO,
* You'll receive on-going training to help you learn your job
* We encourage your professional development through GEICO
University, our companywide training and development program
* We provide constant coaching and feedback to help you develop
* There are opportunities to advance your career and become a
lead, coach, trainer, or supervisor
If you are ready for a challenging and rewarding work environment, GEICO has the career path for you. How To Apply Please click Apply Now to complete your application; you will need an active email address and phone number. Additionally, we request that you enter any work experience that you've had within at least the past five years. Once you begin your application you can save it if you need to access it later. About GEICO Driving your career. Insuring your future.
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
* 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
* Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
* Tuition reimbursement
* Associate assistance program
* Flexible spending accounts
* Business casual dress
* Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
* Associate clubs and sports teams
* Volunteer opportunities
* GEICO Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. Background and credit checks, hair or urine drug testing, and health assessments are required as part of our pre-employment process.