Top Tier Writer/Editor Wanted for PR BookBookmark This
Application Deadline: May 30, 2013
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 05/31/13 — 08/01/13 (Flexible)
Are you a talented writer and editor interested in making a significant contribution to book on public relations and how to interact with the media?
- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Edit and proof team member’s work and provide constructive feedback
Ability to conduct focused research and to incorporate such information into a digestible and easily understood format
- Ability to proof and provide conscience editorial copy
- Knowledge of graphic arts preferred, but not required
Requirements- Exceptional opportunity for a creative, entrepreneurial, hard-working writer and editor
- Excellent writing and communication skills, including grammar, usage, tone, and other stylistic features; a strong ability to proof and edit copy; the ability to meet tight deadlines; strategic thinking to determine how to best present material; and a creative and detail-oriented personality required.
- BA or pending BA in English or relevant majors highly preferred