Trade Fund AnalystBookmark This
Amazing opportunity with a well-known brand that is experiencing explosive growth. THe position is based in beautiful Portland, OR, and relocation is provided for the right candidate.
Under general direction of the Director of Sales, the Trade Fund Analyst is responsible for managing promotional services and activities in-house with management and with outside vendors. This role with also create and give presentations and will prepare reports and analyses that measure performance and results for both volume and trade fund management.
- Manage sales Reporting Tool- Discovery.
- Build reports as needed for reporting to executive team and board of directors.
- Perform post promotional analysis.
- Manage and monitor Foodservice online and offline planners.
- Monitor Trade spending of all categories and participate in monthly reconciliation of trade funds with accounting.
- Work with RSM's daily to maintain good plans in Demantra.
- Support data info requests for category management initiatives.
- Monthly reporting of trade-spend to sales staff and reporting all of all trade-spend dollars to director of sales and accounting department.
- Maintain a select group of account plans within Demantra for in-house accounts and be the backup for all administrative work in Demantra.
- Help support sales team by building sales presentations.
- Education and Experience: Bachelor's Degree in related field (Business Management, Marketing, Sales, etc.); or equivalent work experience
- Four years CPG Industry experience and two years trade fund or analyst experience (preferably in food)
- Experience working in trade fund reporting tools and experience working in Trade Fund Management tool
Excellent compensation and benefits package.