Training & Development InternBookmark This
DescriptionLocation: Southfield, MI, United States?Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Develops engaging training materials to support the delivery of internal training & development programs. Utilizes instructional design principles to convert PowerPoint based training materials to eLearning courses. Applies experiential learning methods (simulations/games, etc.) to facilitate adult learning. Works with Subject Matter experts to develop internal eLearning courses. Assits with the coordination of corporate training activities, supports the corporate training schedule, and maintains training records to ensure accurate reporting and metrics. Updates the corporate training website and or TMS by posting and updating course materials and other information. Supports end-users with TMS related questions.
- Experience in designing training materials based on adult-learning principles
- Understanding of eLearning development software and standards (Articulate Storyline preferred)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, specifically in PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience developing interactive online learning courses
- Webpage development experience (Sharepoint preferred)
- Experience working with HRIS systems, Learning Management Systems preferred
- Interact with employees as well as management throughout the organization (F-M internal customer base).
- College coursework in Instructional Design, Human Resources, Organizational Development, Education, Information Systems, Communications, Marketing, or Business Administration, or equivalent discipline required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 1-2 years related experience in delivering and developing training programs within a corporate environment
- Uses instructional design principles to design, develop and evaluate training programs.
- Writes and edits instructional content in storyboarded templates
- Demonstrates the knowledge of how to test online courses and tools.
- Develops processes and procedures for involving subject-matter experts in course creation and review cycles for accuracy of content.
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks/projects
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well independently and with a team
- Good verbal and written communication skill
- Strong presentation and facilitation Skills
- Demonstrates independent thinking and decision-making abilities
- Ability to work effectively within an environment with constantly changing priorities.
- Performs other duties as assigned