UPS Capital Marketing InternBookmark This
UPS Capital is the financial services branch of UPS, established to meet the financial needs of businesses while accelerating money and goods through their supply chains. By combining financial services with all other UPS capabilities, UPS Capital creates a key link in the UPS global commerce synchronization strategy.
6 month Internship, effective immediately.
Motivated, self-starting intern needed to assist with project-oriented market research. He/she will be tasked with supporting the UPS Capital Product Development team by leveraging UPS and external data sources to assess market trends, gather competitive intelligence, and create presentations and sales collateral to assist with product rollouts and enhancements.
Project Based: Data Analytics and New Market Research (60%)
- Leverage internal UPS data as well as outside sources to create strategies for new initiatives and new market opportunities.
Ad Hoc Support for Product Development and Field Marketing (40%)
- Compile qualified lead lists and other competitive intelligence
- Assist with creating presentations for UPSC staff, sales, and other internal stakeholders
- Assist team with creating case studies and customer profiles
- Coordinate meetings
- Primary/Secondary Market Research
- Working knowledge of databases is strongly preferred
- Strong analytical, time management, and communication (verbal/written) skills
- Thorough attention to detail is imperative
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel required); working knowledge of Access is a plus
- Must be a current student pursuing a Bachelor’s/ Masters or equivalent degree. Candidates will be in their senior year or MBA/Grad students.
- Desired candidate will have a course concentration in Marketing, Management, Business Administration, Computer Information System (CIS) or related discipline(s). Concentration in Risk Management and/or Insurance is a plus.
- Candidate must be able to work at least twenty (20) hours per week during normal business hours (8:00AM – 5:00PM)
Required Skills and Education:
Must be currently (actively) enrolled in a degreed college program with a major in Business, Sales, Training, Organizational Development or related.
- Authorized to Work in the US
- Actively Enrolled Student
Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
UPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer