USA Country ManagerBookmark This
DescriptionUSA Country Manager
We are looking for an energetic go-getter that wants to help manage and develop our rapidly growing UK start up in the USA.
Who Are We?
Crowd Reactive are the owners of Eventstagr.am – which provides live Instagram slideshows to event organisers.
Crowd Reactive is the business to business side of our brand and sells innovative solutions to generate visual social media content around a brands hashtag at their live events.
Current clients include Firefly Festival, LA and Houston Auto Shows, Clinique, Elle, Moleskine and Red Bull.
What Will You Be Doing?
As a Country Director you will have the lead role in building the Crowd Reactive brand within the USA.
Your specific roles will include the following, but in reality you will be the driving force behind all of the consumer facing side of Crowd Reactive:
- Receiving our daily email enquiries from potential customers and converting them into customers
- Finding prospective clients and approaching them with Crowd Reactive
- Creating, and running, national marketing campaigns
- Feeding back to the UK HQ on sales, opportunities and local requirements.
- Organising and attending industry trade shows
- Finding, and managing current, press contacts and ensuring constant articles are being written about the brand.
- Writing Crowd Reactive blog posts (1 per week)
- Contributing to Crowd Reactive Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook profiles
- Attending, reviewing and photographing major events
ResponsibilitiesWhat we will provide?
- $15,000 per annum
- 10% sales commission on each sale (each sale ranges between $2,000 and $10,000)
- Travel expenses for meetings and sales appointments
- The opportunity to manage and run your own national business
- Part of a small team where you will get to make decision that impact the whole global business
- Minimum of bi-annual meet ups (either in UK or USA)
- A welcome pack including business cards, pop-up banners, logo banners, flyers, branded clothing and sales brochures.
- Flexible working hours; working from home or in some of our shared office space
- Weekly scheduled conference calls and sales reporting.
How to apply:
Send us an email to email@example.com with the following:
- Your name
- Twitter Handle
- LinkedIn profile
- Current Location
And the answers to the following questions:
If you could sell Crowd Reactive to any 5 event in the USA what would they be?
And if you had to write a 100 word pitch to them what would it say?
RequirementsWe are not picky about your previous experience, our main focus is on the type of character you are.
- You should be highly motivated and sales driven
- You should want to run your own company and be full of innovative ideas on how you can expand Crowd Reactive USA
- You should be a fantastic sales person, who is confident and capable of converting CMO’s and CEO’s of brands, events and marketing agencies into paying customers
- You should have excellent written English, which can translate into easy to read enticing prose for emails, blog posts and press releases. Ideally you will also have the following skills:
- A proven previous sales record
- Contacts within brand marketing, events marketing, experiential marketing or social media
- Contacts within brand marketing or events press.
- Knowledge of word, excel, powerpoint, photoshop
- Previous startup experience
- Interest in photography, events or Instagram.
- Located (or willing to relocate) to New York or San Francisco