UX InternBookmark This
10877 Wilshire Blvd.
DescriptionDESCRIPTION: Support the user experience process at H2Wellness through requirements gathering, personal development and wire framing.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience by working with senior experience designers in interactive product and strategy development.
Will work under the supervision of other User Experience Director and Experience Design staff.
ResponsibilitiesThe UX Designer/Information Architect is responsible for creating a look and developing IA documentation (site maps, transaction flows, sketches, scenarios, wireframes, navigation models) for both web sites and applications. This is not a back-seat support role. You will actively collaborate with the experienced lead, as well as other team members including other UX Designers, User Researchers, and others from our Creative, Technology and Strategy groups. A firm understanding of user-centered design processes and interaction design principles will be crucial to your success here.
Creating the information architecture and interaction design for transactional, informational, and marketing websites:
• Understanding target audiences' needs, tasks, and goals and translating them into creative concepts and functional components
• Translating business requirements into meaningful interactive experiences
• Participating in user research, concept testing, and usability testing
• Participating in the development of user personas and scenarios to clarify results of user research and focus the team's design efforts on the needs of key users
• Conducting competitive audits and domain research
• Developing and documenting detailed user experience specifications for highly interactive interfaces