UX/UI Design Internship with startupBookmark This
131 E McMicken Avenue
DescriptionWhat is Roadtrippers?
Roadtrippers is a fast growing, venture funded startup based in OTR, Cincinnati. Our engaging map based web and mobile experience helps road travelers discover, plan and book the best places and experiences, curated by local experts and travel writers.
We are looking for a UX/UI designer who's looking for hands on experience with an awesome company. They will work hands on with our Design team to generate any needed assets. You need to have experience in UX/UI to be considered for this position.
Dates: Flexible. We welcome interns anytime.
Hours/Pay: Varies depending on skill level of intern and number of paid intern slots we have available. We accept full and part time.
Location: We are based in Cincinnati, OH. Design interns need to wrok from our offices in Over The Rhine.
ResponsibilitiesYou will be:
- Producing layout for promotional materials.
- Sharing your eye — and talent for — typography, layout, and color.
- Creating design standards and style guides
- Improving uniformity across our products and the web.
RequirementsYou must have:
- A strong portfolio (if it's not online or if it's 'coming soon' it doesn't exist)
- Adobe superpowers
- The ability to work fast (process only matters at school, here it's about product)
- A laid back vibe, and a sense of humor (but still know what hard work looks like)
Extra points for:
- Front-end dev experience: HTML, CSS, jQuery