Undergrad Intern IT Information Security RiskBookmark This
Clinical Licensure Required :N/A
Job Type:Full Time Position Summary:
CVS Caremark offers a comprehensive internship program designed to engage students, impart valuable skills, and offer insight into a potential career path with a Fortune 13 company. Highlights include a structured program plan, hands on project work, access to mentorship and networking opportunities, and learning and development sessions. During the 10 week engagement interns will be in a supportive learning environment contributing both independently and on a team against key department initiatives. Competitive compensation is offered including a stipend for eligible candidates.
* Assist Information Security Risk Management (ISRM) personnel with the preparation of, continual risk assessments, risk metrics and integrated operational risk management
* Work directly with ISRM staff and key business units to facilitate information risk analysis and risk management processes, identify acceptable levels of risk, and establish roles and responsibilities with regards to information risk management
* Document the organization’s risk procedures
* Complete data entry and maintain risk registries for business lines within CVS Caremark
* Complete data entry within the Information Security Risk Acceptance process to ensure identification of areas of non-compliance
* Assist in GRC program design, GRC process re-engineering or enhancements, GRC tool and technology implementation
* Complete assigned research to help ensure security programs are in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and policies to minimize risk and audit findings Required Qualifications:
* Availability to work full time for duration of the 10 week program. * Strong project management skills * Strong interpersonal and communication skills * Highly self motivated * Ability to make decisions * Detail oriented, committed to quality * Forward looking and creative thinker, with a general problem-solving mindset Preferred Qualifications:
* Currently enrolled in an Information Technology Bachelor’s Degree program with an Information Security Operations or Audit discipline Education:
*Candidates must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at a 4 year college or university and entering their senior year in fall of 2014. *Current cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above. Business Overview:
CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units - MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.